Love makes the world go round, but self-love is where it starts!
It is important in all aspects of life yet it is especially important to your relationship. The first stop on the road to romance is you. It is honoring and loving oneself that opens the door for another to truly do the same.
So, whenever you need a little self-esteem boost, read these inspiring motivational quotes to help remind you to honor yourself.
1. Self Love is Key To Life: “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” -Lucille Ball
2. Don’t Break Your Own Heart: “Self-love seems so often unrequited.” – Anthony Powell
3. The Secret to Happiness: “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” -Robert Morely
4. Improve Your Love Skills: “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” -Barbara De Angelis
5. Develop the Right Attitude: “Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.” -Wilfred Peterson
6. Embracing the Flaws: “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.” -Kristin Chenoweth
7. Unconditional Self-Love: “Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.” -Les Brown
8. Support Your Well-Being: “Love yourself instead of abusing yourself.” –Karolina Kurkova
9. Enjoy a Piece of Heaven: “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” -Alan Cohen
10. Love More Than Enough: “I don’t like myself, I’m crazy about myself.” – May West